In-person open houses/public meetings postponed. Find more information at Metro public involvement.
Public meetings and events
35W@94: Virtual self-guided tour
Explore the 35W@94 project corridor through a virtual self-guided tour to learn about the history of I-35W, project benefits and construction features. It includes the huge water storage tanks being constructed underground near the road. Be sure to check out the drone flight over the freeway and download the activity book.
Start exploring today: Virtual Self-Guided Tour.
Information about upcoming events will be posted when details become available.
Virtual Presentation Series
Join us for one or all of these free, online presentations led by MnDOT experts. See information below on how to join.
Wed, April 28
- April 7: Design Flexibility: Inclusive Road Design
- March 16: Self-Driving Cars: In Our Future?
- March 4: Coffee with the Contractor
- Feb. 25: A Public History of 35W: Resisting Expansion
- Feb. 23: STEM@MnDOT: Tools to Engage Youth
- Feb. 2: Drone Technology in Minnesota