Highway 25 roadwork from Foley to south of Genola is in progress.
Project update - Hwy 25 is open between Buckman and Little Rock. The detour was lifted Thursday morning, Oct. 5. Motorists will continue to encounter roadwork and periodic lane closures between Foley and Genola. Rainy weather has caused delays, and work will most likely extend into November.
Today on Hwy 25
Foley to Genola
- Motorists can plan for periodic stops with flaggers and a pilot car (rural areas) controlling traffic through work segments between Foley and Genola. Crews to work sunrise to sunset, on good weather days.
- Pay attention to workers and slow moving trucks entering and exiting work areas.
- Access to businesses and residences will be maintained and open, follow signs.
- For current statewide road conditions, check 511mn.org
Summary of work
- Resurface 27 miles of roadway (mill and overlay), includes shoulders
- Raise the road grade at the intersection of Hwy 25 and Morrison CR 328/83rd St south of Buckman to improve motorist sight distances
- Repair or replace drainage, includes a box culvert south of CR 328/83rd St
- Improve a road slope along Hwy 25 near Benton CR 2/125th St NE in Silver Corners
- Replace and improve pedestrian sidewalks through Buckman
Information is tentative and subject to change.