Begins July 23
Highway 10 to be reduced to a single lane of traffic 24/7 between Clear Lake and Big Lake beginning Monday, July 23 The work zone will take a few days to change to it's traffic configuration. Be prepared for changes when navigating through the area, and seek alternative routes.
- Head-to-head traffic 24/7 on westbound side of roadway through mid-September
- Temporary signal at Hwy 25 in Becker
- Expect reduced speeds, narrow lanes, lane shifts
- Watch for sudden stops due to back-ups or sudden turns
- Seek alternative routes or travel at off-peak hours,
- Eastbound Hwy 10 also single-lane traffic in Elk River
- Check 511mn.org for current travel speeds and conditions
Access to businesses and residences to be maintained, follow signs.
|2018||Hwy 10 Traffic Impacts||Work|
|Complete||Lane or shoulder closures||Remove trees and brush|
|June 4 to July 23||Clear Lake to Big Lake:Segments of single lane traffic on both directions||Install temp lanes/crossovers, prep work|
|July 23 to mid-Sept.||Clear Lake to Big Lake: Single lane head-to-head traffic 24/7 on westbound side; temp signal at Hwy 25 in Becker TRAFFIC MAP||
Reconstruct eastbound road surface
|Mid-Sept. to Oct. 19||Clear Lake to Big Lake: Segments of single lane closures on both directions||Remove temp lanes, crossovers and complete other work|
|Mid-Sept. to Oct. 19||Becker: Single lane closures on both directions, access detour for up to two weeks at CR 23/Sherburne Ave||Reconstruct intersection (RCI) at Hwy 10 and CR 23/Sherburne Ave|
Sign-up for project updates
Live in the area? You may want to subscribe to project email updates for the Hwy 10 Clear Lake to Big Lake project. We'll send you the latest news about traffic and detour changes.