Highway 12 is an active work zone between Sunset Ave NW and 7th St SE in Cokato through October. Overall traffic will shift within the work zone to resurface segments of road at time. Expect multiple crews working, includes sidewalks along Hwy 12 in Cokato, and near the Dassel-Cokato High School.
- Motorists: Narrow lanes (11 ft.), lane shifts, flaggers and use of pilot car
- Pedestrians: Sidewalk closures, temporary signed detours
Local access will be maintained to businesses, visitors and residents, however expect changes and gravel surfaces. Follow signs.
Detour in August
Hwy 12/Co. Rd. 3 intersection will need to close temporarily to work underground.
- Hwy 12 detour uses Jackson Ave. S and Third St. SE. Map, PDF
- Co. Rd. 3 access
- South of Hwy 12 uses Third St. SE
- North of Hwy 12 uses Olson Blvd. NE and Swendra Blvd.