- Hwy 27 detour Isle to Woodland: Closed to thru traffic until late October to replace two box culverts. Detour uses State Highways. Locals to seek alternative routes
- Hwy 10 St. Cloud to Watab: Lane closures until Oct. 30 to install cable median safety barrier
- Hwy 371 Nisswa, Pequot Lakes, Jenkins: Single lane traffic in Nisswa until Oct. 5.
- Hwy 84 Pine River to Hwy 200 in Longville: Resurface and repair drainage, lane closures, flaggers, pilot car thru Sept.
- Hwy 65 resurfacing Cambridge: Single lane traffic. Plan ahead, expect delays thru Oct.
- Hwy 27, 71 Long Prairie: Resurface, improve sidewalks. Expect lane/shoulder closures.
- Hwy 10 Elk River: Reconstruct road, replace Lake Orono bridge - Eastbound Hwy 10 single-lane traffic 24/7. Narrow lanes, reduced speeds on both directions thru Oct.
- Hwy 25 Foley to Genola: Resurface and make improvements. Segments of lane closures, flaggers, pilot car
- Hwy 169/210 northeast of Aitkin: Periodic lane closures, flaggers.
- Hwy 24 Clearwater: New bridg open! Crews remove old bridge and wrap-up work on new bridge until June 2018.
- Hwy 169 Aitkin: Construct a new roundabout. Hwy 169 open with periodic lane closures, flaggers.
Projects by highway
Current highway construction or road work projects in Central Minnesota District 3. For project studies and plans after 2017, visit future projects.