- Greater Minnesota weekend traffic impacts
- Hwy 4 Lake Henry: Reconstruct, detours until mid-Aug.
- Hwy 6 Emily: Reconstruct, narrow lanes, SB detour until early-Sept.
- Hwy 12 Cokato to Howard Lake: Segments of lane closures, flaggers, pilot car; July 24 until Aug.10
- Hwy 10 Elk River: Reconstruct bridge, EB single-lane traffic 24/7 until Oct.
- Hwy 10 Clear Lake to Big Lake: Roadwork, delays, single-lane closures until mid-Oct.
- Hwy 23 Mora to Brook Park: Segments of lane closures, flaggers, pilot car until mid-Sept.
- Hwy 27 east of Lastrup: Replace culvert bridge, detour; July 9 to mid-Aug.
- Hwy 25 Montrose to Watertown: Roadwork, detour until late-July
- Hwy 55 Buffalo to Rockford: Roadwork mid-June to mid-Sept; detour July 9 until late-Aug.
- Hwy 169 Garrison: Bridge restore work, single-lane traffic until mid-Oct.
- Hwy 210 Staples: Replace bridge, detour July 23 until Aug. 25
- Hwy 238 Albany: Reconstruct, detour until Sept
- Hwy 371B/South Sixth St Brainerd: Reconstruct, detours until mid-Oct
- Hwy 371 Baxter/Brainerd: Roadwork, off-peak lane closures until Aug.
2018 projects by highway
Current highway construction or road work projects in Central Minnesota District 3. For project studies and plans after 2018, visit future projects.
Web page: jseelen