MnDOT will reconstruct and improve Highway 210 in Crosby and Ironton in 2021. New: Sign-up for project email updates
Summary of work
- Reconstruct from 2nd St SW to east of 3rd Ave NE in Crosby, includes new road surface, side street connections, curbs/gutters and sidewalks
- Resurface from 2nd St SW in Crosby to west of 6th Ave SW in Ironton, includes other repairs as needed
- Improve pedestrian accessibility, includes sidewalks and approach ramps
- Replace overhead street lights
- Repair or replace drainage
Traffic impacts, plans
Crosby-Ironton will be open for business! While some segments of Hwy 210/Hwy 6 will be close and detoured, or reduced to a single lane at times, all businesses and residences will remain accessible throughout the project.
Information is tentative and subject to change.