Learn about future interchange and pedestrian improvements on Highways 10 and 23 in east St. Cloud at open house Nov. 12
ST. CLOUD, Minn. – Those who travel on Highways 10 and 23 in Benton and Sherburne counties are invited to attend an open house to learn more about a 2023 project that will reconstruct the interchange and improve motorist and pedestrian access and safety in east St. Cloud.
The open house will be held from 4:30 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 12 at Salem Lutheran Church, 90 Riverside Drive SE, St. Cloud. Guests will see the project layout and staff will be on-hand to answer questions. There is no formal presentation and guests are invited to arrive anytime.
The estimated $30 million project will:
- Rebuild Highway 23 interchange bridges over Highway 10
- Reconfigure on and off ramps to improve traffic flow and safety
- Improve and install pedestrian and bicyclist crossing options on Highways 10 and 23
- Reconstruct both directions of Highway 10 between 15th Avenue SE/7th Street SE and Benton Drive
- Reconstruct both directions of Highway 23 from west of Lincoln Avenue SE to Benton County Road 1
- Update signal systems at Highway 23/ Lincoln Avenue, Highway 23/Division Street E/14th Avenue SE and Highway 10/E St. Germain Street
- Repair or replace drainage structures and install water retention ponds
The multi-year project is expected to begin in 2023 and be completed by 2024.
To request an ASL or foreign language interpreter, or other reasonable accommodation, call Janet Miller at 651-366-4720 or 1-800-657-3774 (Greater Minnesota), 711 or 1-800-627-3529 (Minnesota Relay). You also may send an email to email@example.com. Please request at least one week in advance, if possible.
# # #