Summary of work
Resurface and improve Highway 6 from south of Emily near Perry Lake, to Lake Roosevelt bridge in Outing.
- Resurface 14 miles of road from south of Moritz Road, near Perry Lake, to south of Emily, and from north of Crow Wing County Road 1 in Emily to the Roosevelt Lake bridge in Outing
- Pave gravel shoulders south of Emily
- Add right turn lanes at Smokey Hollow Road and Fletcher Road
- Close one of three accesses at Black Pine Street
- Replace sidewalk connecting the Roosevelt Lake Bridge and the public dock in Outing
- Replace/repair culverts and guardrail