Week of Sept. 28
Hwy 23 and Hwy 95/15th Street NE
- Temporary ALL-WAY STOP to replace signal system at Hwy 23 and Hwy 95/15th St. NE intersection the week of Sept. 28. Watch for road signs and be prepared to stop at-or-before the intersection. Work is estimated to take one week to complete.
Lane closures through Oct. 28
Both directions to have segments of single-lane closures between Benton Co. Rd. 1 and Hwy 95 east of St. Cloud, Benton County.
- Work will occur 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays through Fridays; 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays
- Flaggers will direct access to/from intersections
- Both directions of Hwy 23 reduced to a single-lane near Co. Rd. 8
- Hwy 23 median closed to Co. Rd. 8, use alternate access before or after Co. Rd. 8
Use these work zone safety tips
- Watch for workers, directional signs and orange cones and barrels
- Expect changes and slow moving equipment to enter and exit work areas
- Obey posted speed limits. Fine for a violation in a work zone is $300
- Expect delays, especially at peak travel times