Improve road, bridges
MnDOT will reconstruct and improve 14 miles of Hwy 27 between I-94 near Osakis and Hwy 71 south of Long Prairie in Douglas and Todd counties. Work is scheduled for 2022.
Summary of work
- Reconstruct the road surface (full-depth reclaim) and widen shoulders and Douglas CR 82/Todd CR 51 and Hwy 71
- Reconstruct three bridges over waterways near Osakis, includes the bridge over the Sauk River east of Todd CR 37
- Reconstruct the Lake Wobegon Trail bridge over Hwy 27 in Osakis
- Resurface the road and shoulders (mill and overlay) from Douglas CR 82/Todd CR 51 in Osakis and I-94
- Repair or replace drainage pipes