Shoulder repair project in west central Minnesota begins Sept. 6
DETROIT LAKES, Minn. – Motorists can expect brief delays on several highways in west central Minnesota beginning Tuesday, Sept. 6, as crews repair roadway shoulders.
Affected highways include:
- Highway 55 from the North Dakota state line to Wendell
- Highway 59 from Interstate 94 to Elbow Lake
- Highway 75 from near Wolverton to the Clay/Wilkin County line
- Highway 108 from I-94 to Pelican Rapids
- Highway 114 from I-94 to Highway 27
During this work, flaggers will control traffic, and motorists should plan for minor delays in the area where crews are working.
Crews will work during daylight hours.
The work is expected to take one month, weather permitting.
This project helps ensure MnDOT’s transportation system will continue to serve the state for many years.
For real-time travel information anywhere in Minnesota, visit www.511mn.org or dial 5-1-1.