The Minnesota Department of Transportation and the city of Starbuck are partnering for a 2020 resurfacing and reconstruction project on Hwys 28, 29 and 114 in the city.
The project includes pavement resurfacing, pedestrian accessibility (ADA) improvements, utility replacements and a trail extension.
Key project elements
- Resurfacing of Hwys 28, 29 and 114 in Starbuck
- Downtown complete streets reconstruction
- Utility replacement
- Sidewalk improvements & ADA accessibility upgrades
- Shared-use path on the east side of Hwy 29
- Shared-use path on the south side of Hwy 28 east of Hwy 29
- Staging, detours
- Lane closures
- Truck detour