About the project
Summary of work
A MnDOT contractor will be doing concrete pavement repair on small stretches of I-35 (southbound 4 miles north of Faribault), I-90 (westbound passing lane between Stewartville and Dexter) and Hwy 56 (West Concord to Hwy 14).
- Work on I-35 will begin September 24
- Work on I-90 will begin September 28
- Work on Hwy 56 will begin September 30
Go to the MnDOT website to learn more about the concrete pavement repair process.
- Lane closures will occur, but motorists may experience traffic backups and should plan for delays during weekends and commuting times, especially on I-35
- Hwy 56 will be detoured during the work. The detour route is Dodge County Road 24 east from West Concord to Dodge County Road 7 south to Dodge Center