Open house for 2018 Redwood Falls project set for August 16
WILLMAR, Minn. — A public open house for the 2018 Redwood Falls project has been set for Tuesday, August 16 from 6-7:30 pm at the City of Redwood Falls (333 S Washington Street).
The 2018 project includes:
- Replacement of the signal at Swain Street
- Construction of two-way left turning lane from Patten Street to Quality Drive
- New signal at Redwood CR 101
- Replacement of signal at Dekalb Street
- ADA improvements from bridge 5144 east to Patten Street
MnDOT staff will be present to go through the project layout, answer questions and gain feedback from community members.
For more information visit www.mndot.gov/d8/projects/hwys19and71redwoodfalls/.
To request an ASL or foreign language interpreter, or other reasonable accommodation, call Janet Miller at 651-366-4720 or 1-800-657-3774 (Greater Minnesota), 711 or 1-800-627-3529 (Minnesota Relay). You also may send an email to ADArequest.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please request at least one week in advance, if possible.
For real-time travel information anywhere in Minnesota, visit www.511mn.org or dial 511.