Current traffic impacts
- Detour began Monday, May 13, 2019.
- Work crews will provide access to homes and businesses located along the construction route
- No through traffic
- June 21, 2019:
- Cold-in-place recycle (CIR) operations completed.
- First lift of asphalt pavement has been placed from Revere to bridge just west of Walnut Grove, operations will continue west to Tracy.
- Slope repair work near the Tracy Golf Course began June 17; sheet pile is installed and slope material and riprap being placed.
- Additionial milling operations for tapers in Tracy and Walnut Grove are in to prep for the second lift.
- Shouldering operations have begun and will work east from the bridge to Revere.
Sign up for email updates on this project
About this project
- Pavement resurfacing and chip seal
- Culvert repair
- Extension of right-turn lane and right-run lane at intersection of CR 80
- Extend radius near elevator
- Upgrade sidewalks, pedestrian ramps and adjacent driveways in Walnut Grove to meet modern ADA standards
- Update guardrail