About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- Resurface one mile of Hwy 19 in Marshall from the junction of Hwy 19/23 to just west of 280th Avenue
- Resurface 17 miles of Hwy 59 from north of Lyon County Road 33 to south of Yellow Medicine County Road 3
- Project will be completed under traffic. No detour is required.
- Lane and/or shoulder closures will be necessary.
- Expect short delays and flagging operations during shoulder/lane closures.
Sept. 18, 2020
- Resurfacing operations on US 59 and Hwy 19 are complete.
- Guardrail and shoulder work are complete.
- Rumble strip installation is complete.
- Fog seal is complete.
- Work suspended until Sept. 30 to allow fog seal coat to cure.