About this project
Purpose of study
Complete a safety study of Hwy 7 from just east of Hutchinson to CR 9 in Lester Prairie.
Goals of study
- Evaluate existing conditions along Hwy 7
- Work with local partners, stakeholders and the community to create a common vision for managing the corridor now and in the future
- Provide recommendations to improve safety
- Develop a plan that outlines appropriate access along Hwy 7
- Identify potential funding for potential safety projects
Virtual open house
- Click here to attend the virtual open house
- If you receive an error while using Internet Explorer web browser, please try an alternative browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari.
- MnDOT District 8
- McLeod County