About this project
- Final paving, culvert lining, lighting, seeding and striping remains
- Beginning May 6:
- Working from the north Nobles County line north to Lake Wilson with flagging operation
- Working north of lake Wilson with shoulder closures/reduced to one lane
- Improved sidewalk accessibility work has been completed in Lake Wilson
- All work completed in 2020 will be done under traffic (no detours are planned)
- Flaggers/pilot cars will be present in Adrian to assist pedestrians and traffic during paving
- Motorists are asked to use caution throughout the project area and watch for workers, equipment, and traffic control devices.
- Expect brief delays at times.
Summary of work
- Resurfacing 45 miles of Highway 91 from the Murray/Nobles county line to Russell in Lyon County
- Replace bridge, approximately 1 mile north of the Hwy 91/Hwy 14 intersection at Lyon Township 14
- Replace culvert (northernmost on map), adjacent to Currant Lake (the lake, not the unincorporated area), just south of Murray County Hwy 20
- Replace culverts between Murray Township 83 (north) and Murray Township 77 (south), approximately 3 miles south of Murray County 20
- Repair and clean additional culverts along the route
- Sidewalk and pedestrian improvements in Lake Wilson
- District 7 is resurfacing Hwy 91 from the northern Nobles county line (CR 72) to the southern Adrian city limits. Find information on this related project also scheduled for construction in 2019-2020.