All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent. Motorists are advised to follow posted speed limits; fines are up to $300 in work zones.
Mon, Oct. 14 through November
- Watch for overnight lane closures on I-94 in both directions between Co. Rd. 8 in Hasty and Hwy 25 in Monticello
- EB I-94 will be reduced to one lane overnight between 6 p.m. and noon the following day
- WB I-94 will be reduced to one lane overnight between 5 p.m. and 10 a.m. the following day
Sept. 3 through November
- Watch for overnight lane closures on WB I-94 between I-494 and Hwy 241
- Note: The closures will occur between 7 p.m. and noon. There are no lane closures Saturday evenings.
- Watch for overnight lane closures on EB I-94 between Hwy 241 and I-494
- Note: The closures will occur between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m. nightly. There are no lane closures on Saturday evenings.
Sept. 5 through Fri, Nov. 1; 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. nightly
- I-94 is reduced to a single lane in both directions between Hwy 25 in Monticello and Hwy 241 in St. Michael
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be provided as details become available. Motorists can expect narrow, temporary lanes, reduced speeds, non-rush hour lane closures, occasional ramp closures and delays.