Minnesota Department of Transportation

511 Travel Info




Reporting potholes

On state highways in the Twin Cities Metro area

Report a pothole on a state highway in the Twin Cities Metro area

On state highways in greater Minnesota

state map with district boundaries District 7 is the south central region of Minnesota District 2 is the northwestern region of Minnesota District 1 is the northeaster region of Minnesota District 3 is the central region of Minnesota District 4 is the west central region of Minnesota Metro area pothole report page District 6 is the southeastern region of Minnesota District 8 is the southwestern region of Minnesota Report potholes on greater Minnesota state highways to your regional MnDOT district office. Use the map or this list of cities to find your district office. Please call the main phone number for your district office to report the pothole or discuss other concerns about roads in the area.

On city or county roads

MnDOT is only responsible for fixing potholes on state highways and interstates (PDF). If your pothole isn't on a state highway or interstate, contact your city or county and let them know about potholes near you.