Dates are dependent on weather and project readiness.
What's now open
- The ramp from SB I-35E to University Ave. is open
Intermittent lane closures
- Intermittent overnight lane closures will occur as needed on WB I-94, I-35E and Hwy 36 for miscellaneous project activities.
- Lane closures on WB I-94 at I-35E and on I-35E between I-94 and Maryland Ave. will occur between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m. (if two lanes need to be closed, those restrictions will begin after 10 p.m.).
Closed for the remainder of the project
- All I-35E ramps at Phalen Blvd/Pennsylvania Ave. are permanently closed. A new, full interchange at Cayuga St. will be open by late 2016 or spring 2017
6 a.m. Fri, July 15 to 6 a.m. Mon, July 18
- Arkwright St. will be closed from just south of Whitall St. to Old Cayuga St. for concrete median work.
Detour: Old Cayuga St, Westminster St. and Cayuga St. to go around the closure area.
- L’Orient St. closed between Genessee St. and Acker St. for several months, to allow space for crews to install a new noise wall next to the road. Resident driveway access will be maintained by using the alley from Buffalo St.
- Both directions of Phalen Blvd/Pennsylvania Ave. are reduced to a single lane at I-35E for bridge and street reconstruction.