- Hwy 610 is expected to open to traffic between I-94 and Co Rd 81 by late-November
April 4 through late-October
- Maple Grove Pkwy closed in early-April for construction of the new interchange of Maple Grove Pkwy and the new alignment of Hwy 610.
- The parkway is closed between Co Rd 81 and 99th Ave. N. However, traffic can still reach businesses on 105th Ave. south of Co Rd 81. In addition, traffic also can reach businesses (such as Target and Home Depot) located north of 99th Ave. and west of Maple Grove Pkwy, along with the city compost site.
- During the closure, all other traffic will follow a signed detour using Co Rd 81, Fernbrook Ln N and 99th Ave.
- As work continues on the BNSF Railroad tunnels along the south side of Hennepin Co Rd 81 in Maple Grove, watch for trucks and other construction traffic moving in and out of the work zone.
- The new tunnels will carry traffic in each direction on the new Hwy 610 alignment over the railroad tracks.
- I-94 traffic will be maintained during most of the project however there will be occasional non-rush hour lane closures
- Co Rd 81 will have occasional temporary non-rush hour lane closures