Expect periodic lane closures on Hwy 101 as crews continue working alongside the highway.
Miscellaneous construction work may continue.
About this project
Summary of work
- Replace existing signalized intersection with a Diverging Diamond Interchange
- Lower County Road 144 approximately six feet at Hwy 101 and build Hwy 101 over the county road
- Update pedestrian crossings to meet modern accessibility standards
- Update signing and lighting to meet the needs of a Diverging Diamond Interchange
- Close highway access at 147th Avenue – no access to Hwy 101 from 147th Avenue
- Signals at James Road and 147th Avenue
- Install new signal at County Road 144 and Rogers Drive/James Road intersection
- Resurface Hwy 101 between the interchange and the Crow River
- Resurface Hwy 101 between the interchange and the S. Diamond Lake Road