All dates are subject to change due to weather, project readiness and/or unforeseen circumstances.
Work will significantly impact traffic, and in order to complete the project as quickly as possible, the following work will occur:
Mid-September to early October
- Paving operations are underway, this will create some short term delays getting through some intersections while crews are present
Sept. 7 through Tue, Sept. 26
- The ramp from WB Hwy 110 to Hwy 3/Robert St. is closed
Aug. 7 through late September
- WB Hwy 110 between I-494 and I-35E is closed
- Charlton Rd. is closed at Hwy 110
- Sunfish Lane is a right in and right out to and from EB Hwy 110
- Angell Rd. is a right in and right out to and from EB Hwy 110
- Carmen Ln/Crown Point neighborhood MUST turn right towards I-35E and make a u-turn in order to access EB Hwy 110
Stay alert in work zones. Do not follow vehicles into a construction zone.
Nearby residences and businesses may experience some noise during construction work.
Starting June 12, construction crews will be working 24 hours a day, 6 days a week. Between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m.this work may include: removals, excavation/grading, installation/removal of shoring, and installation of a box culvert under Hwy 110. Crews will work to keep noise down. These nighttime activities are expected to continue through mid-September.