Information is subject to change due to weather and project readiness.
There is one remaining weekend closures of Hwy 62 at Hwy 169 planned through October 2014. Crews will remove the northbound and southbound bridge decks and paint both bridges. Closure dates will be posted as soon as they are determined.
Aug. 1, 10 p.m. through 5 a.m., Aug. 4
- Hwy 62 at Hwy 169 will close in both directions.
- Motorists traveling eastbound on Hwy 62 will be detoured to southbound Hwy 169, eastbound I-494 and northbound Hwy 100.
- Westbound Highway 62 traffic will be detoured to northbound Hwy 169, westbound I-394 and southbound Hwy 169. The ramp from westbound Hwy 62 to northbound Hwy 169 will temporarily reopen for the weekend detour.
- Traffic on northbound Highway 169 during the closure will be detoured to westbound I-494 and eastbound I-394, and to eastbound I-494, northbound Highway 100 and westbound I-394.
- All lanes of southbound Highway 169 will remain open to traffic.
Map of weekend closure and detours (PDF, 94 KB, 1 page)
- Northbound Hwy 169 between I-494 and Bren Road will be closed to through traffic through October.
Detour: Use westbound I-494 and eastbound I-394, and to eastbound I-494, northbound Hwy 100 and westbound I-394.
Lane and ramp closures
- Alternating lane closures on Hwy 62 at Hwy 169 and on Hwy 212 at Hwy 62 through July 30.