2010 State Rail Plan Resources
- Minnesota Comprehensive Statewide Rail Plan Final Report (Entire Document, PDF 5.5 MB)
- Executive Summary (PDF 600 KB)
If you have trouble viewing these documents, please contact the webmaster for assistance at email@example.com.
Technical Memorandum (Draft)
Note: The resulting State Rail Plan will not be a simple compilation of the intermediate Technical Memoranda, nor fail to recognize the many initiatives and programs already working or being advanced in the region. This is the raw material for a vigorous and ongoing conversation leading to the Plan. It is intended to be a comprehensive vision, system plan, issues discussion, and information source that will be responsive to the range of input offered by all parties, and form a dynamic framework that will guide public policy and investment developments into the future, consistent with our goals to improve the competitiveness and quality of life of Minnesota.
- DRAFT - Tech Memo 1: Vision for Rail in Minnesota (PDF 2.2 MB)
- DRAFT - Tech Memo 2: Freight Rail Supply and Demand (PDF 6.3 MB)
- DRAFT - Tech Memo 3: Passenger Rail System (PDF 721 KB)
- DRAFT - Tech Memo 4: Integration of Freight and Passenger Planning (PDF 1.2 MB)
- DRAFT - Tech Memo 5: Performance Measures (PDF 190 KB)
- DRAFT - Tech Memo 6: Investment Needs (PDF 2.0 MB)
- DRAFT - Tech Memo 7/8: Institutional Relationships (PDF 1.1 MB)
- DRAFT - Tech Memo 9: Financial and Implementation Plan (PDF 296 KB)