MnDOT sells surplus properties and structures on a regular basis via sealed bid or immediate sale.
In accordance with guidelines issued by the Minnesota Department of Health, bid openings for all future property sales will be conducted via the MnDOT Live video streaming service. The bid opening sessions will be initiated 10 minutes prior to the scheduled bid opening time. A reliable internet connection is required to view the bid openings.
All bids must be received in Central Office – Becky Swenson, 395 John Ireland Blvd, St Paul, MN 55155 by 1:45 p.m. on the day of the bid opening at the first floor reception desk to be considered.
Contact Becky Swenson with any questions or concerns at 612-322-0387 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On demand interpretive services
- English: On Demand interpretive services available upon request.
- Hmong: Kuj muaj cov neeg pab txhais lus yog xav tau.
- Somali: Markii la rabo adeegyada turjubaanka ayaa la heli karaa haddii la codsado.
- Spanish: Servicios de interpretación disponibles a pedido cuando los solicite.
Current properties for sale by bid
- Sale 139520 - 11,252 Square Feet of Vacant Land located west of TH 52 on the north side of Lewis Street, South St. Paul, Dakota County, MN. *Bid opening May 4, 2021
Structures for sale (1)
See a list of structures owned by MnDOT which are currently available for purchase or transfer.
Over-the-counter sales (11)
See a list of properties currently owned by MnDOT which are available for immediate purchase.
Property available by request (0)
See a list of properties currently owned by MnDOT that could be opened for public bid if one or more parties express interest.
Other state property sale sites
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and Department of Administration also periodically sell surplus property.
Find out more below:
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources - Land for sale
- Minnesota Department of Administration - Available Real Estate
Last Update: March 18, 2021