MnDOT sells excess properties and structures on a regular basis via sealed bid or immediate sale.
* In accordance with guidelines issued by the Minnesota Department of Health, bid openings for all future property sales will be conducted via the MnDOT Live (video.ibm.com/mndot) video streaming service. The bid opening sessions will be initiated 10 minutes prior to the scheduled bid opening time. A reliable internet connection is required to view the bid openings.
All bids MUST be received in Central Office – Becky Swenson, 395 John Ireland Blvd, St Paul, MN 55155 by 1:45 PM on the day of the bid opening at the first floor reception desk to be considered.
Contact Becky Swenson with any questions or concerns at 651-366-3462 or by email at email@example.com
On Demand Interpretive Services
On Demand interpretive services available upon request.
Kuj muaj cov neeg pab txhais lus yog xav tau.
Markii la rabo adeegyada turjubaanka ayaa la heli karaa haddii la codsado.
Servicios de interpretación disponibles a pedido cuando los solicite.
Current properties for sale by bid
- Sale 139505 - 3,133 Square Feet of Vacant Land at the corner of Webster Avenue S and 40th ½ Street, southwest of TH 100 and Excelsior Boulevard, St. Louis Park, Hennepin County, MN. *Bid Opening June 30,2020 *New*
- Sale 139499 - 4,612 Square Feet of Vacant Land located in the SE quadrant of TH 52 and 16th Street NW, Rochester, Olmsted County, MN. *Bid Opening July 7, 2020
- Sale 139500 - 16,659 Square Feet of Vacant Land located in the SE quadrant of TH 52 and 16th Street NW, Rochester, Olmsted County, MN. *Bid Opening July 7, 2020
- Sale 139501 - 120,286 Square Feet of Vacant Land located near York Avenue, Stillwater Avenue and Hazelwood Street, St. Paul, Ramsey County, MN. *Bid Opening July 21, 2020
- Sale 139502 - 8.60 Acres of Vacant Land located on TH 61 south of the Split Rock River, Two Harbors, Lake County, MN. *Bid Opening July 28, 2020
- Sale 139504 - 5.12 Acres of Vacant Land located in the SW quadrant of TH 212 and Bluff Creek Drive, Chaska, Carver County, MN. *Bid Opening August 4, 2020
Structures for sale (0)
See a list of structures owned by MnDOT which are currently available for purchase or transfer.
Over-the-counter sales (13)
See a list of properties currently owned by MnDOT which are available for immediate purchase.
Property available by request (0)
Other state property sale sites
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and Department of Administration also periodically sell surplus property.
Find out more below:
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources - Land for sale
- Minnesota Department of Administration - Available Real Estate
[Last Update: 6-1-2020]