Find people, ask questions and give your input
Questions or comments about our activities?
- Contact MnDOT Customer Relations with your questions, comments or concerns. Submit questions or comments
- Call the Information Center M-F, 8 - 4:30. 651-296-3000 or 800-657-3774 (toll-free from Greater Minnesota)
- Beyond your complaint. If you’ve already worked with MnDOT and have not resolved your issue, contact the MnDOT Ombudsman’s Office.
NOTE: If you have an emergency condition to report, please call 911.
Other ways to reach us
- Visit our headquarters
- Statewide media contacts
- Contact our top staff
- Minnesota government employee directories
- Email email@example.com with questions about how to use 511
Looking for a MnDOT job?
Want to purchase state property?
MnDOT sells excess property on a regular basis. View pictures, descriptions, bid forms and instructions on how to purchase these properties:
Interested in driver and vehicle services?
Driver and vehicle licenses and renewals, road tests, handicap parking, revocations and reinstatements and more are handled by the Department of Public Safety:
Curious about our federal contacts?
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- National Transportation Safety Board
- U.S. Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety
Want to make a data practices request?
Government data are public and are accessible by the public.