The state has launched a new online job application system, called Recruiting Solutions, which will make it easier to search and apply for state jobs. Go to Recruiting Solutions to search for state jobs. There, you will also be able to:
- Upload a unique and tailored resume for each job.
- Automatically fill in portions of the application from your uploaded resume.
- View a progress bar to see what steps remain.
- Track your application and receive status updates throughout the recruitment process.
- Reset your user ID and password automatically.
- Receive automated alerts for new jobs.
About our jobs
Our student worker and internship programs provide job opportunities for high school and college students.
Graduate engineers and land surveyors
Our Graduate Engineer and Land Surveyor Trainee Program gives engineering and land surveying graduates practical work experience.
Road maintenance and construction
Our Transportation Specialists help keep Minnesota highways safe by maintaining state roads and infrastructure, and through design, construction, bridge inspection and snow plowing.