- The new Hwy 10/Ramsey County Road 96 interchange in Arden hills
- The Hwy 10 Diagonal between I-35W and I-694 and the following ramps, loops and intersections are now open:
- Westbound I-694 to westbound Hwy 10
- Lexington Avenue to westbound Hwy 10/westbound I-694
- Northbound Snelling/Hamline Avenue to westbound Hwy 10
- Southbound I-35W to eastbound Hwy 10 (north of I-694)
- Eastbound Hwy 10 to eastbound I-694 and southbound Snelling/Hamline Avenue
- Westbound County Road 96 to westbound Hwy 10
- Eastbound Hwy 10 to County Road 96
New traffic signals are being installed at the intersection of County Road 96 and Old Hwy 10 (County Road 76) at the bottom of the ramp from eastbound Hwy 10 and at the intersection of County Road 96 and Round Lake Road/Prior Avenue.
Access from Hwy 10 to local businesses and homes along the Hwy 10 Diagonal is restored.
- Eastbound and westbound County Road 96 traffic will be single lane in each direction until the installation of traffic signals is complete this winter. The speed limit is reduced to 30 mph until work is complete.