Resurface and ADA improvements in Hallock
Project tentatively scheduled for 2022 or 2023.
About this project
The pavement on Hwy 75 through the city of Hallock is in poor condition and due for replacement. This project also requires that the sidewalks be improved to meet federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards. Project elements include:
- Resurfacing with:
- 12 ft driving lanes in each direction
- 14 ft southbound shoulder
- 10 ft northbound shoulder
- Bring all pedestrian accommodations up to ADA standards
- Remove existing sidewalk and install new sidewalk
- Widen sidewalks
- Curb shift
- Upgrade lighting standards and fixtures
- Hwy 75 in Hallock from 10th Street south to 4th Street north
- Hwy 175 from west of Hwy 75 to the west end of bridge 35006
MnDOT committed to work with the Hallock community and whenever feasible the community's aspirations, concerns and recommendations directly influenced the project design.