- Hwy 6 Itasca County: Resurface, replace pipes, improve access. Detour until mid-June.
- Hwy 10 Elk River: Eastbound one lane 24-7. Work zone south of Lake Orono.
- Hwy 25 Watertown: Roadwork. Detour through mid-July
- Hwy 55 Brooten and Belgrade: Reconstruct road, sidewalks. Lane closures both towns; detour in Brooten
- Hwy 84 Pine River: Reconstruct Norway bridge. Detour through early Sept
- Hwy 87 Frazee to Menahga: Reconstruct road surface, replace pipes. Detour until mid-Oct (adds 20 miles to trip)
- I-94 Monticello to Clearwater: Construction. Watch for lane changes, reduced speeds and access/ramp closures until Nov. 1
- Hwy 241 St. Michael: Construct roundabout at O'Day Ave. Lane closures until mid-September
- Hwy 210 Crosby, Ironton: Road and sidewalk work through town until Sept
- Hwy 210 Brainerd: North Fourth St. NW access closed to/from Hwy 210 until mid-June. City of Brainerd project
- Hwy 257 Grey Eagle: Detour until mid-June; City pipe work; road closed, detour
- Hwy 10 west of Sauk Rapids to northwest of Rice: Cable median barrier to be installed; lane, shoulder closures - Begins in late June