- Hwy 6 Itasca County: Resurface, replace pipes, improve access. Detour until mid-June.
- Hwy 10 Elk River: Eastbound one lane 24-7; Westbound one lane overnights 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Work zone south of Lake Orono.
- Hwy 25 Watertown: Roadwork. Detour through May
- I-94 Monticello to Clearwater: Construction. Watch for lane changes, reduced speeds and access/ramp closures until Nov. 1
- Hwy 241 St. Michael: Construct roundabout at O'Day Ave. Lane closures until mid-September
- Hwy 55 Brooten and Belgrade: Reconstruct road, sidewalks. Lane closures both towns; detour in Brooten
- Hwy 87 Frazee to Menahga: Reconstruct road surface, replace pipes. Detour until mid-October (adds 20 miles to trip)
- Hwy 210 Crosby, Ironton: Road open with lane shifts, periodic lane closures, flaggers in east Crosby. Sidewalk work through Ironton. Truck detour in progress
- Hwy 210 Brainerd: North Fourth St. NW access closed to/from Hwy 210 until mid-June. City of Brainerd project
- Hwy 210/Hwy 371 Brainerd, Baxter: Street sweeping. Periodic lane closures, 7am-4 pm, Mon-Thurs, May 3-12
- Hwy 257 Grey Eagle: Detour begins April 26; City pipe work; road closed, detour
- Hwy 95 Cambridge: City to repair sunken manholes. Two-way traffic; no shoulder or center turn-lane between Birch St. to Main St. in early May. Access closed to/from Ashland St. N
- Hwy 71 Wadena to Aldrich: Crack seal road surface; Lane closures weekdays 8:30 am to 3 pm until May 5
- Hwy 84 Pine River: Reconstruct Norway bridge. Detour begins May 24