MnDOT will improve Hwy 95 from Isanti Co. Rd. 15, west of Wyanett to the west limits of Cambridge, includes a new roundabout at Hwy 47 in Pine Brook.
Hwy 95 closed between Isanti Co. Rd. 15 and west limits of Cambridge, includes Wyanett, Pine Brook and Walbo. Detour uses Co. Rd. 15 west of Wyanette, Co. Rd. 6 and Hwy 65 to Hwy 95 Cambridge. Detour map, PDF
Hwy 95 open to those who live, work or visit areas along the work zone. Expect changes to access, gravel surfaces, flaggers and use of a pilot car. Enter and exit the work zone nearest your destination to avoid delays. Expect temporary hard closures or flaggers to replace underground pipes.
Crews will work Mon-Sat, sunrise to sunset. Expect multiple crews working throughout the work zone. Stay out of closed or barricaded areas and follow construction signs.
Crews work areas in late July
Roundabout construction at Pine Brook
Crews are working on the west side of the roundabout. Please slow down and be prepared to stop, expect changes and follow construction signs through the roundabout work zone.
- Hwy 47 open to through traffic while crews construct sections of the roundabout
- Hwy 95 closed to traffic
Information tentative and subject to change.
About this project
MnDOT will improve Hwy 95 from Isanti Co. Rd. 15, west of Wyanett to the west limits of Cambridge in 2021, includes new roundabout at Hwy 47 in Pine Brook.
Summary of work
- Reconstruct 12 miles of asphalt road surface (full depth reclaim)
- Construct a single-lane roundabout at Hwy 95 and Hwy 47 at Pine Brook
- Built to accommodate larger semi-trailer or recreational vehicles
- Center island will be low maintenance shrubs
- Overhead lighting for safety
- Built to accommodate pedestrians crossings
- Install left turn-lane at Isanti Co. Rd. 10/Palm St.
- Install 16 underground pipes/culverts and restore ditch drainage
- Upgrade roadside guardrails
- Install mumble and rumble strips