Expect roadwork and detour through October on Hwy 95 from Isanti Co. Rd. 15, west of Wyanett to the west limits of Cambridge, includes roundabout construction at Hwy 47 in Pine Brook.
- Reconstruct the road surface (reclaim) from Jackal Ct. NW to Cambridge
- Install turn-lane at Co. Rd. 10
- Construct roundabout at Hwy 95 and Hwy 47
- Hwy 95 closed to through traffic. Avoid delays. Use detour along Co. Rd. 15, Co. Rd. 6, Hwy 47, Co. Rd. 6 and Hwy 65 to Cambridge. Detour map, PDF
- Hwy 95 open to those who live, work or visit areas along the work zone. However, expect changes to access, gravel or grooved surfaces, flaggers and use of a pilot car. Enter and exit the work zone nearest your destination to avoid delays.
- Hwy 47 open to through traffic at Pine Brook while crews construct sections. Slow down and be prepared to stop, expect changes.
- Hwy 95 closed to traffic.
Crews will work Mon-Sat, sunrise to sunset. Expect multiple crews working throughout the work zone. Stay out of closed or barricaded areas and follow construction signs.