MnDOT will reconstruct and improve a half-mile of Hwy 4 between Second Ave. S to Second Ave. N in Meire Grove, Stearns County in 2021.
Detour July 12 through mid-October
Hwy 4 will be an active work zone in Meire Grove. Here's what to expect:
- Through traffic: Hwy 4 will close and detour. Through traffic to use detour along I-94, Hwy 237 New Munich, Stearns Co. Rd. 12, Co. Rd. 31 to Hwy 4 south of Greenwald Detour map (PDF)
- Access at Co. Rd. 13/Church St. to close at times or have flaggers
- Local traffic: Meire Grove open and maintained to those who live, work or visit, however expect changes, like gravel surfaces
- Expect heavy equipment, multiple work crews, lane closures with flaggers and closed areas to work underground
- Pedestrians: Sidewalk closures, follow signs