Virtual Public Meeting, Sept. 24, 2020
MnDOT hosted a virtual public meeting on Sept. 24, 2020 to inform the public of the project and for community members to ask the project management team questions. Click on the meetings tab to view the recording.
To prevent the further spread of COVID-19, MnDOT has indefinitely postponed all in-person public events.
Summary of Work
- Repave Hwy 58 in Red Wing
- ADA compliant pedestrian curb ramps
- Pedestrian activated flashers at 13th and 17th St.
- Curb extensions, also known as bump-outs, at 4th, 13th and 17th St.
- Removal of sidewalk heaving and tripping hazards
- Drainage improvements