- Drivers can expect shoulder closures throughout the project
- Temporary lane closures will occur as needed to move equipment
- Watch for heavy equipment and workers in the work zone
May 14, 2021
- Grading of ponds and ditches complete
- Lining of pipes (photo below)
- Driveway culverts have been placed
- Next week, seeding and stabilizing, as well as finishing up the access road for the pond
Americans with Disabilities Act
Accessibility and state highway projects
All MnDOT projects--both new construction and rehabilitation projects-- must include an evaluation to ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
This project does not include any ADA accommodations.