All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent. All businesses and residences will remain accessible throughout the project.
Mon, Sept. 13 through Sat, Nov. 6
- Hwy 316 is closed in both directions between Hwy 61 and Malcolm Ave.
- Note: Access to residents between 31st St. and Malcolm Ave. will be maintained during this time. Remember, it is an active construction zone and you will be driving on road surfaces other than pavement at times. Please be patient and watch for moving equipment in the area.
- Residential detour to the Spiral Business Park: Hwy 61, 21st St. and Spiral Blvd. (PNG)
- Local/truck detour to the Spiral Business Park: Hwy 61, 10th St., Glendale Rd. to Spiral Blvd. (PNG)
- 33rd St. businesses use Hwy 61 (PNG)
12:01 a.m. Mon, Aug. 16 through late-October
- Hwy 316 is closed in both directions between Malcom Ave. and Tuttle Dr.
- Tuttle Dr. neighborhood detour: Newly constructed Hwy 316/Tuttle Dr. roundabout to and from Co. Rd. 91 (PNG)
12:01 a.m. Mon, May 24 through Sat, Nov. 6
- Hwy 316 is closed in both directions between Michael Ave. and the north junction of Hwy 61
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available. Motorists can expect lane and full road closures with detours as work is completed. Detour signing will be provided for the Business Park and the Mississippi River Trail.