About this project
Beginning spring 2023, crews will resurface Hwy 41 and make additional improvements along the highway between Pioneer Trail and Hwy 5 in Chaska and Chanhassen. This work will create a smoother ride and improve safety and accessibility.
Summary of work
- Resurface Hwy 41 between Pioneer Trail and Hwy 5
- Replace traffic signal at 82nd St.
- Add lighting to Hwy 41 at the Oak Ridge Dr. intersection
- Add curb ramps at 82nd St. and Hazeltine Blvd. to improve accessibility and meet Americans with Disabilities Act Standards
- Extend guardrail near Lyman Blvd.
- Reduce erosion and improve drainage