All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent. For real-time travel information in this project area or anywhere in Minnesota visit 511mn.org or dial 5-1-1.
Permanent closures and access changes
- Left turn lane from SB Snelling Ave. to Hamline Ave. is permanently closed
- An opening will remain in the cable barrier that will allow bicyclists and pedestrians to cross at this intersection
- Permanent access changes at Snelling Ave. and Glenhill Rd. to prevent illegal u-turns
- Traffic on SB Snelling Ave. can no longer make a u-turn at Glenhill Rd.
- Traffic can no longer turn left from Glenhill Rd. to NB Snelling Ave.
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available. Traffic impacts during construction are anticipated to be minimal.
Mon, May 10 through late-May
Northbound Snelling Ave. to Glenhill Rd is closed as crews construct permanent concrete curbs in median of the Snelling Ave. median to replace temporary posts
- Detour: North on Snelling Ave. to Co. Rd. E2 to SB Snelling Ave.
Tues, June 1 through mid-June
Southbound Snelling Ave. to Glenhill Rd. is closed as crews construct a triangular center island separating the lanes on Glenhill Rd. to increase safety for traffic entering and exiting
- Detour: South on Snelling Ave. to Asbury St.