All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
10 p.m. Fri, April 30 through 5 a.m. Mon, May 3
- WB I-94/I-694 is closed between Hwy 100 and Brooklyn Blvd.
- NB I-94/SB Hwy 252: NB Hwy 252 to WB Hwy 610 to SB Hwy 169
- WB I-94/694: SB Hwy 100, WB I-394 to NB Hwy 169
- Loop from Shingle Creek Pkwy to WB intestate and ramp from SB Hwy 252 to WB I-94/I-694 closed
- Ramp from WB I-94/I-694 to Brooklyn Blvd. closed. All other ramps at Brooklyn Blvd. open.
Mon, April 12 through mid-May
- The following ramps are closed:
- Brooklyn Blvd. to EB I-94/I-694
- WB I-94/I-694 to Brooklyn Blvd.
- Detour: WB I-94/I-694 to Co. Rd. 81/Bottineau Blvd. to EB I-94/I-694
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be provided as details become available. There will be four weekend closures on I-94/I-694 from Brooklyn Blvd. to Dupont Ave.