Northbound I-35 Duluth lane closure June 7 to June 10
DULUTH, Minn. — MnDOT maintenance crews will be conducting repairs on Monday, June 7 through Thursday, June 10 on northbound I-35 in Duluth. Motorists can expect a closure of the right lane between Boundary Ave and the 63rd Avenue West bridge. The lane will close Monday at 9 a.m. and remain closed until Thursday afternoon.
Important reminders for motorists regarding work zone safety:
- Slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate through with care and caution.
- Stay alert; work zones constantly change.
- Watch for workers and slow moving equipment.
- Obey posted speed limits. Fine for a violation in a work zone is $300.
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel.
- Be patient; expect delays, especially during peak travel times.