Lane closure on Hwy 12 in Willmar
WILLMAR, Minn. – The eastbound lane of U.S. Highway 12 in downtown Willmar is temporarily closed from 7th Street to 6th Street due to a sink hole. Repairs are expected to be complete by end of day Wednesday.
Travelers are asked to slow down and use caution through the work zone.
Watch for orange cones
- Never enter a roadway that has been blocked with barriers or cones
- Stay alert; watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel
- Be patient and expect delays, especially during peak travel times