MnDOT, city of Dayton, I-94 West Corridor Coalition announce upcoming completion of work on I-94 between Maple Grove and Rogers, new Dayton Parkway Interchange
- Commissioner Margaret Anderson Kelliher, Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Mayor Dennis Fisher, city of Dayton
- State Representative Kristin Robbins, Maple Grove
- Lt. Colonel Rochelle Schrofer, Minnesota State Patrol
- Chairman Charlie Zelle, Metropolitan Council
- Kurt Johnson, Senior Outreach Director for Senator Amy Klobuchar
- Zach Rodvold, Chief of Staff for Congressman Dean Phillips
- Steve Bot, Chairman of I-94 West Corridor Coalition
Announce the upcoming completion of the I-94 construction project between Maple Grove and Rogers, and the new Dayton Parkway Interchange. Construction began in April 2020 and includes new concrete on the freeway, an added lane between Highway 610 and Highway 101, and an improved Elm Creek Rest Area. The Dayton Parkway Interchange includes a new bridge and ramps constructed by the city of Dayton that connect I-94 to Dayton Parkway and to surrounding communities.
1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 5.
Members of the media should RSVP to Gail Vold Greco, firstname.lastname@example.org, for location and parking details.