No travel advised in portions of west central Minnesota
Blowing snow creates hazardous driving conditions
DETROIT LAKES, Minn. – (10:15 a.m.) The Minnesota Department of Transportation has enacted a no travel advisory on the following state and federal highways in west central Minnesota due to dangerous driving conditions:
- Interstate 94 between Moorhead and Rothsay
- Highway 10 from Moorhead to Hawley
- Highway 75 from Perley to Wolverton
- Highway 9 from Borup to Barnesville
- Highway 32 from north of Ulen to Highway 34
- Highway 34 from I-94 to Dunvilla
- Highway 108 from I-94 to Pelican Rapids
- Highway 336 between I-94 to Hwy 10
Blowing snow is causing whiteout conditions. Snowplows will continue to operate, but motorists are advised not to travel until conditions improve.
For tips on safe winter driving, go to mndot.gov/workzone/winter.html.