Crews to resurface Hwy 15 in St. Cloud June 13–16
ST. CLOUD, Minn. — Motorists can expect lane closures and delays as crews resurface Hwy 15 from Interstate 94 to Hwy 23 in St. Cloud Monday, June 13 through Thursday, June 16.
Work will occur sunrise to sunset. Good weather is necessary to complete this work.
Motorists will encounter alternating lane closures in both directions with flagging operations when needed. Work will be done in segments, so expect the work area to change and move.
MnDOT advises travelers to always slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate through with care and caution. Other reminders:
- Never enter a roadway that has been blocked with barriers or cones
- Stay alert; work zones constantly change
- Watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel
MnDOT will micro-surface the pavement, which will renew the road surface, seal minor cracks and other irregularities, such as pavement wheel ruts. When complete, motorists will notice a smoother ride.
# # #