Lane closures on eastbound I-94 in Moorhead continue into next week
DETROIT LAKES, Minn. – Lane closures will remain in place on eastbound Interstate 94 in Moorhead into next week. The guardrail replacements between the Highway 75 and 34th Street/Main Avenue exits are expected to wrap up by Wed., Aug. 3, weather permitting.
Once the work in this area is completed, crews will move east near the Highway 336 interchange to perform additional guardrail repairs. That schedule will be shared in a future announcement.
Important reminders for motorists regarding work zone safety:
- Slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate through with care and caution
- Stay alert; work zones constantly change
- Watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits. Fine for a violation in a work zone is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel
- Be patient; expect delays, especially during peak travel times