MnDOT, WisDOT to host public hearing on Blatnik Bridge project
DULUTH, Minn. – The Minnesota and Wisconsin departments of transportation are hosting a public hearing for the Blatnik Bridge project on Tuesday, Oct. 3, at 5 p.m. in the Superior (Wis.) Public Library, 1530 Tower Ave. There will be a presentation at 5:30 p.m. MnDOT and WisDOT have submitted the environmental assessment worksheet (EAW) for the project, and the hearing is to present materials and record comments from the public.
The EAW documents can be viewed at the public hearing, on the project website and at
- Duluth Public Library: 520 W Superior St., Duluth
- Duluth Public Library: West Duluth Branch: 5830 Grand Ave., Duluth
- Superior Public Library: 1530 Tower Ave., Superior
- MnDOT District 1 Office: 1123 Mesaba Ave., Duluth
- WisDOT Northwest Region Office: 1701 N 4th St. #3, Superior
For those unable to attend the hearing in person, a video of the presentation is on the project website. Comments will be formally recorded at the Oct. 3 hearing, can be submitted on the project website or by sending them to John Krysiak, 1123 Mesaba Ave. Duluth, MN 55811 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The public comment period is open until Oct. 19.
Visit mndot.gov/d1/projects/blatnik-bridge to view EAW documents, comment on them and for more information on the project.