Lane closures for Hwy 241 roundabout repairs in St. Michael Oct. 23–25
ST. CLOUD, Minn.— Motorists can expect lane closures and delays on both directions of Hwy 241 in St. Michael, Wright County, as crews make concrete repairs to the roundabout at O’Day Avenue, west of Interstate 94, Oct. 23–25, reports the Minnesota Department of Transportation.
The lane closures will occur 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day. Work segments will change and move throughout the day. Semi-trailers who need to access O’Day Avenue may need to continue through the roundabout and return south or west on Hwy 241, depending on the day’s closures.
Please plan ahead and give yourself additional time to reach your destination. Closure time frames are approximate and weather dependent.
MnDOT advises travelers to always slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate through with care and caution. Other reminders:
- Never enter a roadway that has been blocked with barriers or cones.
- Stay alert; work zones constantly change.
- Watch for workers and slow-moving equipment.
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300.
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel.
# # #